Saturday, February 27, 2016

2/22/16

Hello everyone! so this week`s letter is gonna be short for time`s sake.

Story number 1. On Friday, in the morning, I decided to clean our fridge cause it smelled funny. I took out all the stuff and found my chocolate milk in there so I decided to drink the entire bag (one liter) so that I wouldn`t waste it.... never, ever, ever drink a whole liter of Bolivian chocolate milk... like ever, hahahahahah! I was in the bathroom for all three lessons we had that day. We would pray, I would go to the bathroom, and my comp would teach! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I dug a grave this week so that was cool.... it was hard! It had just rained a little so the ground was super packed like a rock! It was quite the experience. It was for a brother from the branch whose family aren’t members. When we were digging the grave, his brothers started to make fun of me cause I`m a gringo. It was a super weird experience digging a grave but it seems like his family is more open to us visiting them now. They`re not from our area but it`s an awesome reference!

We haven`t been able to visit Dolores this week because we`ve been in the house again for elections to see if Evo can run for president again in five years. So we delayed her baptism till next week. Man, I am tired of the house! First Carnaval for three days and then elections for a day and a half! We couldn`t even hold church meetings yesterday! Oh well, now we`re rested to go full steam this week! 

Love you all!

Elder Buma



No comments:

Post a Comment