Saturday, February 27, 2016

11/30/15

Hello Everybody!

Well apparently it was Thanksgiving this past week. I`d love to send a list of all the things I`m grateful for but I don`t have time, I am very grateful to have shoes though.

Anyways, this week was awesome. We were in Santa Cruz a lot for migraciones for my comp and stake conference and stuff so we lost a lot of time to proselite but we made the most of the time we had! There`s so little of it!

On Wednesday my comp had migraciones at five in the morning. When we got there, the mission secretary ElderTtaylor and the health secretary Elder Bell were there helping them out. Elder Taylor needed a briefcase and the missionaries needed food so Elder Bell asked me to go with him to get some stuff. While we were getting everything, a doctor called Elder Bell asking for a missionaries id number and he didn`t know what that was so I helped him get it. It was super weird being with him and doing that. I felt like I had gone back in time 8 months haha.

Fernanda Santisteban is progressing really well and she has a date for the 12th. She understands everything super well. We`ll see if me and my comp are still here to be at the baptism.

On Saturday we had the stake conference priesthood session and adult session in Santa Cruz but yesterday we transmitted it through internet to our chapel on Sunday. It worked... ok. hahaha! It wasn`t the best. It was raining super hard so a lot of people couldn`t come and then the projector didn`t want to work and the computer didn`t either... We got it to work but we lost quite a bit of the conference. It made for a great laugh though!

After conference we had an appointment with the familia Flores. They`re less actives and I accidentaly said that transfers were this week and they got super sad. Then they made me sad. They told us that they hadn`t felt the spirit much for the past few years since Elder Garret (whoever that is) was here but they told us that they`ve been able to feel it a lot with us and they told us how they love us and stuff. I almost cried. I love them so much.

 I usually try not to tell people about transfers cause i don`t want any special treatments or to say goodbye and then end up staying in the same area so I usually just send pictures to my old areas to say goodbye haha. 

After the familia Flores, we went to the familia Orozco and they made us pizza! It was awesome! We had a great family home evening and played a really fun game called habla chancho.

Great week here in Bolivia.

Sed agradecidos!

Elder Buma





No comments:

Post a Comment