Saturday, February 27, 2016

2/8/16

Hey everyone!

Well this week has just been dandy! 

I don`t have much time so this is gonna be short.

Sonia`s progressing just wonderfully. She and her boyfriend Jaime (inactive member) are talking about marriage! She likes what she`s hearing and tells us that she knows that this gospel will bless her. She always feels the Spirit when we teach her. I also made no bake cookies and we ate them after a lesson this week. I think those helped too, hehe.

Dolores also wants to get baptized this Saturday! With Carnival, I`m not sure when we`re going to be able to do her interview, but she`s great!

There`s this one family, the Angulo family, that are just great. They`re members and they love the missionaries. The mom and dad have been having some problems in their relationship, and the other day the sister thanked us so much with tears in her eyes for giving our time to serve others. It really made me remember why I`m here—not for me but for others. It was a wonderful experience and I sincerely pray that the Lord will bless them that they might be able to work out their troubles.

I love all of you! Talk to you next Monday!


Elder Buma


No comments:

Post a Comment