Monday, March 7, 2016

2/29/16

Hey everybody!

So this week`s been super busy with transfers and stuff so I haven`t been able to take any photos so sorry and I`m running low on time here so we`ll see how much I can write.

So like I said this week was transfers and sadly I got transferred... not expecting that one. I`m in a ward called Los Pinos in the stake Paraiso. It`s super weird. I haven`t been on a micro (bus) for over a year cause my last three areas were outside the city so there`s only motorcycle taxi.

Los Pinos is awesome! Also the first ward that I`ve worked in for a year. It`s the same as a branch, the only problem is that I keep calling the bishop president cause I think I`m in a branch still haha.

My new companion is Elder Pitarch. He`s from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Super cool guy, we share a lot in common. He`s got a year in the mission and it`s super cool to teach with him. he actually had kidney stones last transfer (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! poor guy!) so he was out of commission here for three weeks last transfer. This week we`ve basically been recontacting all their investigators that he and Elder Wilbee had last transfer. Sadly for the rain, no investigators came to church this week cause our area`s really far away from the chapel and micros (buses) weren`t working for the rain.

Everything`s awesome here! Hope you are all doing well and hope you have an amazing week!

Love you!

Elder Buma

No comments:

Post a Comment