Tuesday, June 30, 2015

4/6/15

Hi!

Sorry this one´s got to be short. Bad internet day.

This week was awesome! holy cow i love cobija. It´s on the border with Brazil in the north of bolivia. i totallyfalo portugués ahora.

conference was AMAZING! holy cow. I love conference.

we´re super lost in the area still, spent like five hours looking for a house one day. hahahaha i started calling all the missionaries who had ever served in my area for help. hahahah! I´m so hopeless with directions.

Humbling experience. I met a member with severe disabilities and he is suuuuper poor and his house smelled like puke but i´ve never met a sweeter soul and he came to ever session of conference. he´s awesome. Hermano Pozo.

I hope everyone had a good easter! love you all. Bolivia life for lyfe!

Elder Buma

No comments:

Post a Comment