Tuesday, June 30, 2015

6/1/15

so interesting week haha.

Last monday was a little interesting haha. After writing you people we went to get our hair cut and my hair dresser was apparently also a member of the cobija assembly (some sort of big shot politician) haha. so i got my hair cut by the bolivian Hilary Clinton apparently haha! also after the haircut she took a picture of me cause i´m gringo... haha. Also later that night a couple of girls passed us and one of them asked us who we were and where we were from. When I said that I´m from the states she said no wonder you´re a churro. I did not understand what that meant but then a member explained to us that churro here is slang for papacito or good looking. haha. So i´m a papacito hahahaha! that was awkward. My comp also really doesn´t like it when people treat me differently for being gringo so that was a little awkward haha.

The next day we went to javier. Super cool paralyzed guy. But it just turned into bible bashing cause his pastor talked to him. I actually really enjoyed it. It´s actually pretty fun to bible bash now. Also, they really get your blood pumping. Sometimes lessons are a little boring because people don´t get into the lesson. When they want to bilble bash at least they´re excited!

Uh... wow... completely out of time! Sorry! Full details next week!

Elder Buma

No comments:

Post a Comment