Sunday, October 4, 2015

9/21/15

And another week is done... AH! TOO FAST!

Alright I heard BYU lost but they`re still the best. Just wanted to start with that...

Anyways, this week was awesome. It`s getting pretty hot again, which isn`t my favorite thing in the world but what can ya do. But do you want to know what the worst thing in the world is? Having a fever and have it be hot outside at the same time! On Saturday I had another infeccioncito so I had to stay in the house and just sweat my guts out. I can officially say that I`ve made a bed angel. That’s a snow angel but you do it in your bed with your sweat hahahahaha! I`m fine now though.

Even though I was sick one day we still workrf really hard this week. We have a few really cool investigators that we are planning on baptizing the 10th of October Gabriela Choque and Jose Luis Ortega. They`re both really cool. They`re not a couple--two different houses. Two of my old investigators in the other part of Warnes have also committed to the tenth of October so it seems like we`ll be having a great October tenth! HOPEFULLY! PRAY PLEASE!

Alright so last night was interesting. So we go into the familia Mejia`s house to teach them and we found out that they`re not praying so we started to talk about the importance of prayer when Guadalupe stands up and goesoutsid. Her aunt followed her and came back in and told us that Guadalupe was starting to give birth... I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO! Do you know what I did do? I said alright well then we`re gonna go ahead and end with a prayer and then you guys can go to the hospital...talk about a rushed prayer hahahahah. But we ended with a prayer so it totally counts as a lesson! haha

So Elder Francis (from Utah) gave me a book of new exercises this week. Elder Francis is awesome--just imagine the typical high school quarterback that`s always happy and nice to everyone and full of energy and that`s him. He makes me think of high school every time I talk to him.

Anyways, he gave me these exercises last Monday and me and my comp have been doing them at night and they destroyed me! We would do them and just laugh at how weak we are haha I was so sore on Thursday! I walked around so weird that day haha.

Anyways that`s about it for today. Just one last thought. Don`t gossip. That`s a huge problem here with the members. Just be nice to everyone and don`t judge them. I know gossip`s super juicy and stuff but it`s not that great.

Anyways I love you all. Thank you for all the support you give me. Have an amazing week. It`s always better to smile than frown!

Elder Buma



No comments:

Post a Comment