Thursday, October 15, 2015

10/5/15

Alright before I get into the email I have to talk about one of the greatest people in my life. In my life I have two saviors, Jesus Christ, and my angelic mother Carolyn Buma. I could not imagine how my life would be without that woman. She has supported me in everything, taught me, and loved me throughout my life. Thank you mommy, and thank you to all the mothers, aunts, grandmas, and everyone for being amazing. But most of all, thank you mommy.

So I don`t have a lot of time this week cause my computer`s being a little stubborn but it`s ok.

Wasn`t conference just awesome?! As a missionary it`s been such a blessing to be able to watch conference. I`m not gonna lie, I was known to sleep through conference before... I`m not perfect, DON’T JUDGE! But I`ve been able to enjoy it soooo much more now. Taking notes helps a toooooon. I`ve already gone over mine a few times and have remembered some awesome stuff. My comp and I got lucky and found a really nice laptop to borrow from a less active to use to watch conference in English! Unfortunately on Saturday the chapel’s computer didn`t work so we used the laptop to watch it in Spanish with everyone using a projector. My comp wasn`t too happy about watching it in Spanish the first day but it was still awesome! I also learned how to fix the chapel’s computer internet issues so on Sunday we were able to watch it in Spanish on the chapel’s computer and my comp and I watched it in English in another room! Yay!

We had a great noche de hermanamiento about putting on the armor of god! Remember to put on the armor of God! We are in a battle between good and evil! No knight would go to battle without a sword, shield and armor. We cannot fight for good if we do not have our spiritual armor on! Testimony, scripture study, prayer, service, living purely are great ways to put on the armor of God. Remember that!

Sorry I`m out of time! My area`s awesome, Bolivia continues to be my favorite place on earth. Gabriela`s getting baptized this Saturday! I love you all!

Elder Buma





No comments:

Post a Comment