Thursday, September 25, 2014

Another week down!

Hello People with safe food! How are ya? Good I hope.
Anyways, this week was pretty cool. It started off pretty bummy cause my tummy hurt but i went to the doc, he gave me a pill, it all worked out. Just have to be careful with the food for a while. Haha when I went to the doc the president was around there so he came by with his wife and his son.So we were talking and he asked how I was and I said that i was better. The unfortunate thing was that I tried to tell him that I can´t really go to the potty well. Anyways the word that a latino missionary taught me is apparently the s word so i told my president that i´m having issues shizzing. HHAHAHAHAHA he laughed his butt off. I´m lucky to have such a cool president.

Anyways, This week it rained. And when i say it rained I mean it dumped! The roads were flooded and there were a lot of places where we were walking where the water was up to our shins. It blew! It was pretty cool though. Haha when i came out here I didn´t think the water would really be that bad. I was dead wrong. Hahaha. So needless to say i´m buying boots this week haha.
So we taught a lot more this week and we had a baptism! His name´s ariel and he´s awesome! He was pretty much ready to be baptized forever we just had to teach him the lessons. It was awesome and this week we´ll give him the priesthood! Woot woot.

We also have this other investigator Beymar. He agreed to be baptized and he´s awesome and sooooo smart! We taught him the plan of salvation and it was ridiculous how well he understood it! I wish you could have been there. His comments would basically make my jaw drop at how well he understood. I can´t really think of any specific examples but he understood so well that we gave him the whole enchilada of the plan of salvation. Not just the basics in preach my gospel. It was probably my favorite lesson by far. He loves the teachings and he already has a testimony he just has to go to church! He went once but since then he keeps not being able to go which is frustrating but ni moda. He´ll get there eventually.

My spanish is at the point where I can basically explain all the prinicples and I can get my point across with everything. I just can´t understand everyone yet which is so frustrating! We´ll be in a lesson and i´ll ask if they have any questions and I won´t understand so my comp has to take over. It´s frustrating but it´s coming along.

Thanks for all the updates! Love you all so much! Bolivia´s awesome. I´m convinced it´s trying to kill me but i´m sure we´ll be best friends soon. 
Love ya guys!
Elder Buma

No comments:

Post a Comment