Monday, September 8, 2014

Week 3!

hey everyone!
So this week was awesome. Bolivia´s awesome. Be jealous. 
Anyways, so you know how I really like rolls? well that´s like one of the only substantial food things you can buy from the little stores and it is faaaaantastic! I just walk around nibbling on a piece of bread with some melted cheese. goodness it´s great!... I´m gonna get fat... oh well!

So to get around here we use these things called micros and they are so cool! they are like buses but they just stop wherever the gosh dang place you want! haha you have to get on and off of them quick though cause they just keep going. it´s so much fun! I don´t know why i love them so much and my comp thinks I´m weird cause of it but I was born weird so ya know, whatevs.

We also buy most of our junk from places called ventas and they´re awesome too. Pretty much all they have is milk, bread, oreos, and powerade. It´s awesome!  And they´re so stinking cheap to buy cookies and stuff. It´s just awesome.

I´m feeling wayyyy better but I still am not having solid 2s hahhahaha. sorry, but it´s all good. 

We got some investigators to come to church yesterday! A mom and dad whose kids are already members and an eighteen year old named beymar. The couple´s basically already members. We are just waiting for them to get all their documents to get married. No one has their frickin documents in this country! Ugh! Everyone we talk to who wants to be baptized still has to get married and they don´t have their docs! COME ON!
Anyways, Beymar´s really cool and we´ve been meeting with him. He felt the spirit so strongly during the sacrament it was crazy! afterwards he was just like, man I felt something so strong during the santa cena. And I was just like THAT´s THE SPIRIT and he was like COOL! It was super cool. We challenged him to be baptized and he accepted so that´s cool I guess hahahaha. He just needs to be taught the rest of the lessons and go to church two more times and then he´s getting dunked! I mean baptized. sorry

Our ward´s awesome. Super cool members but there´s a few funny things. There´s this one member who was telling everyone during his testimony in sacrament meeting that he uses sesame seed oil to give blessings and he also gives blessings over the phone... They actually asked me during elder´s quorum, since I´m from utah and would obviously know, if it´s ok to use sesame seed oil so i explained why you need to use olive oil and I felt so smart. NBD 
My spanish still blows. GOSH DANG! it´s so frustrating! But i just make some jokes about myself and my awful spanish and then the people laugh and like me. So it´s ok but stinking frustrating!

So we´re focusing a lot on reactivation. We have like 50 converts in the ward and only like 14 attend. So we got some rescuing to do!

All in all it´s awesome! Fricking hot and tiring but awesome. Thanks for all the updates! keep them a comin!
love you all
Elder Buma

No comments:

Post a Comment