Monday, September 1, 2014

He made it to Bolivia!

Hey Guys!
Holy cow crazy two weeks! So we finished up in the MTC and now I´m in bolivia! It´s kind of ridiculously crazy. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the people. So stinking nice.
So Anyways I got here tuesday night after thirty hours of traveling from slc to LA to miami to la paz to santa cruz. I was stinking tired but I got to talk to a lot of cool people and I gave a lot of people pass a long cards. So I´m kind of a big deal. Not even in the country yet and I already got some investigators. NBD haha.
So once I got here I met the other greenies in my group and we met our president who is a super cool guy by the way and we had our entrance interviews then we basically just did immigration stuff until thursday night.Thursday night we got our new companions and went out to our areas. I´m in viru viru 2 which is in the 6th to the ninth ring of santa cruz.
I´ve learned some stuff about myself since getting here. I´ve learned that I have allergies and that my stomach is a baby. Since like the second day getting here I´ve been battling something. I´m still doing work everyday but I´ve had a few close calls where I almost didn´t make it to a bathroom in time. Haha I´ve even a couple of times had to ask random people if I can use their potty. And let me tell you, I have gone into bathrooms that would make you vomit. hahahaha! It kind of blows dealing with it but as I´m writing this it´s pretty funny. Sorry if I grossed you out but that happened and it´s interesting.
I also learned that our house in Utah is stinking Paradise! We live in nothing like that here and it has been quite the humbling experience. I´ve also never sweated this much in my life! Holy Cow it´s hawt! hahaha it´s quite the experience
So the work here is pretty cool. Me and my companion are kind of opening up an area so neither of us know anyone in the area so we just started contacting and it was so cool. Literally everyone we talked to were so easy to get into the door. We´d just say that we´re missionaries and that we have a message and they´d invite us in. haha I´m not sure Ben´s getting much of that in Belgium. So it´s way fun to contact. My comp keeps refusing to talk when we go in somewhere so I´m forced to kind of take the lead in the lesson and it´s stinking hard cause my spanish still blows but it´s coming along.
So I´m super uncomfortable, sweating, and my stomach kills but it´s ok. I´m just praying not to have an accident. hahaha oh man this is quite the adventure. Remember to always pray and read your scrips! Thanks for all the updates! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment