Monday, July 18, 2016

7/11/16

Ok I´m not sure if I said this last week but the gringos that are here dress really funny... I don´t like it.

Anyways we´ve had another great week here in Centenario! Eliseo Arias and Herlán Tito are going to be baptized this Saturday! Fernando was also going to be baptized but he didn´t come to church this week that lazy little punk! Oh well, he´ll still be baptized haha.

This week in church a young man from the Los Pinos ward (my old ward) showed up at church and gave me a big hug. It was awesome but I didn´t remember him... I almost died but then he told me where he lives and I realized that he lives in my old ward but not in my old area so I felt a little better.

In church yesterday I got to talk about baptism and the gift of the holy ghost in sacrament meeting. All the members laughed when i said that jesus was baptized by juan el bautista, no juan el taxista hehe. it was also funny seeing all the gringos faces... They didn´t understand much... haha!

I just wrote my old comp and he told me that the familia Teran is going to get baptized the day after I get home! Awesome.

The work continues to move forward!

Love you all,
Elder Buma

No comments:

Post a Comment