Thursday, July 7, 2016

6/27/16

Hello!

So last sunday was my birthday so on monday i asked president for permission to go to the center with a couple elders that i got to bolivia with to celebrate and also to say bye. He said yes, and while we were eating President Zambrano showed up with the missionaries from the office and a couple others too. It was a par-tay mis amigos. It was a great way to say bye. We also had american hamburgers... heaven.

Anyways, I got transfered! I´m in a ward called centenario! it´s sooooooo different. It´s a ward in the center of santa cruz and pretty much everyone here is a returned missionary... It´s amazing! We destroyed my old record of lessons with member this week. I´m super pumped to work here. I love the members.

I´m in a trio with Elder Bastias (chile) and Elder Garcia (Cochabamba). It´s really weird. I havent been in an official trio before. They both have like eight months. It´s also weird cause i´m leaving before the end of the transfer so i was told that i have to train elder garcia to be district leader so that he can to it when i leave. weird but cool.

Centenario is in the center and when I heard that Papa Johns delivers to the house what was the first thing we did when we got home at night?... We planned for the next day. But the second thing we did was order PIZZA!

It´s super weird being in the center. when i was in the office my area was in the center but that was a long time ago and there were hardly any returned missionaries in the ward.

So i´m totally lost in this area but i´m getting to know it quick. We went to visit a sister this week that apparently just didn´t want to get baptized even though she has all the lessons and goes to church cause she didn´t feel ready. Her name is Vilma. our ward mission leader told us to ask her the baptisimal questions and then challenge her to baptism again. So we did it and she accepted... ¨well that was easy¨

man! I´m already out of time but you have all just got to know that this area is sweet!

love you all!

Elder Buma



No comments:

Post a Comment