Thursday, June 23, 2016

5/9/16

I´m gonna keep this one short cause i want time to be able to download some conference talks before getting off. I loooove listening to conference talks! especially the older ones. I´ve basically been searching for talks from Gordon B. Hinckley and thomas s monson.

I was reading the bible this week and i found a great scripture in acts 6:8-10. if you want to look that up... that`d be great haha.

This week when we were looking for a less active family we clapped at a house and a young woman came out and we asked her about the family and she said that she knew the family, she led us there, we met the family, turns out the family is one of the pioneers in the church, the young woman stayed for a small spiritual thought with my companion and me, and everyone came to church yesterday... well that was easy... ahahaa! don`t know what`s gonna happen with this family or the investigator but so far it´s going well. haha the family´s name is the familia Raldes.

Another investigator named Jakelin Gutierrez showed up to church this week on her own!... she got to church exactly when church ended but still! it was great!

Having fun, working hard. In the words of ronald mcdonald I´M LOVIN IT!

love you all,

Elder Buma

No comments:

Post a Comment