Thursday, June 23, 2016

5/2/16

Shout Out!... Not sure if that is loud enough... 

SSSSSHHHHHHOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That`s better. Shout out to one of my favorite people on this planet. Emily Buma! Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Today is my sista`s birthday! Em, I`ve always loved our adventures together, going down to Provo to visit, and hitting up Jdawgs or JCW`s. Em, you`re one of my best examples and it`s no surprise that you got the rookie of the year award at work! You da best. Merry Birthday ya filthy animal! hashtag home alone.

Well this week was a little crazy. It got ridiculously cold all of a sudden! Weird... also, two elders all of a sudden were told this week that they had to leave their house by today because the owner needs the space. We`ve been helping them look for a house and the house that we found wasn`t approved so we have to go help them move to our house right after we get off of internet.

Also, we`ve had an exchange with the elders from Los Pinos 2 pretty much all week. I was with Elder Calderon from Chile. He`s a little chubby, nice guy--a really precious soul seriously.

The other we left a house and the investigator`s dog followed us all the way to our next appointment and waited for us until we left! At first I thought it was kind of cool until when we were passing by a member`s house with a german shepherd... It was GO TIME! That german shepherd did not want that dog in his neighborhood. I had no idea what to do and I only remember thinking ¨If Sampson (the member`s german shepherd) kills this dog, it`s owner will never listen to us again! ¡) haha luckily the member got them apart and it was all ok haha.

Because of the cold, everyone`s gotten sick. There weren`t any investigators in church but we`re working hard and loving life!

Sorry! I`m out of time! I`ll talk to you later! Have a great week!

Elder Buma




No comments:

Post a Comment