Thursday, June 23, 2016

4/25/16

Oh what a week what a week.

Well this week we couldn´t proselyte as much as we would have liked, but besides that it was great!

I got my teeth whitened on Monday by a member who does it really cheap for missionaries. haha my comp told me that I was doing it just so I can get married faster when I get home hahaha!

On Tuesday I got to go back to Charcas on an exchange! It´s been more than a year since I’ve been there and it was awesome! I went to a couple old investigators like Ana Soruco that I used to visit! Sadly, most of them had stopped investigating but we had really cool visits with them so we´ll see what happens!

On Wednesday Elder Calderon came to our mission. AAAAHHHHHH!!!! He´s an area seventy that was actually the president of our mission right before President Zambrano and let me tell you, they are polar opposites. I hope my trainer, Elder Beltran reads this cause he used to tell me all about Elder Calderon haha. Elder Calderon kinda yells a lot and gets in your face a bit whereas President Zambrano is pure love. I personally loved the conference, not sure about the disobedient elders haha, but if you were obedient there was nothing to fear from him. He talked a lot about how we need to baptize more and be a lot more direct in our teaching too so we´ve made the goal to be more direct in teaching.

The Murillo Alvarez family is progressing really well. They want to get married and everything, now we´re just waiting for the brother´s divorce to come through and they´ll be ready to get married and baptized.

Julio Cespedez (a recent convert that fell back into getting drunk) had a rough week this week. He got drunk and fell and nailed his head right by his eyebrow and now has a huuuge herida... don´t know how to say herida (wound)... anyways we´re working with him and loving him a lot. MAN addictions are hard to overcome!

Out of time! Love you!

Elder Buma



No comments:

Post a Comment