Thursday, June 23, 2016

5/30/16

what a wonderful week in Bolivia.

We´ve been in micros a ton this week going into the center. We went to the center on tuesday to turn in some papers, on wednesday we had interviews with the president and on thursday we had a multizone conference.

In my interview with the President we talked a lot about ending the mission cause we´re both getting to the end haha. It was the last interview that I will have with him... that´s weird. haha my very last interview will be with Presidente Cabezas. I just wanted to say that i am incredibly grateful for having such a wonderful mission President. There are mission presidents of many kinds. Some are very stern and direct, others are very kind and caring, and all are called of God. I believe that part of why I was called to Bolivia santa cruz north was to have him as my president. He´s awesome. And i still have three more weeks with him too!

Investigators continue to progress. Maria Rene continues to be a great investigator, her dad already gave us permission for baptism too... it´s all going so smoothly... what´s the catch! If things keep going well she´s going to be baptized on the 18th of june with victoria huanca, stephen cespedez, and Jose Eduardo. 

We also had an awesome experience this week. We were walking in the street when a moto comes up to us and lo and behold it was a less active member that my companion contacted in his last area that is now living in our area! his name is Eslin Torán and we had an awesome lesson with him and his family this week. He´s a member but no one else in his family is. They are super nice and even accepted baptism! woot woot!

So we found the leader of a Jehova Witness congregation this week... I LOVE FINDING THEM! they´re always so into talking about the bible and the gospel. They´re stinking duros but they always make me wake up haha. They just don´t want the book of mormon! i shared 2 nephi 32 7 hahaha! and we left

The Lord is blessing us and I know that He loves us. There are trials but He´s here with us. 

love you!

Elder Buma



No comments:

Post a Comment