Monday, March 7, 2016

3/7/16

Este Gringo Està Perdido!

Man, I don`t like having to get to know new areas! I feel like a little monkey just following Elder Pitarch around all day haha! It`s ok though. I`m getting to know the area.

Ok, my first week back in Santa Cruz and what happens to me? I get pickpocketed! I was so mad I almost broke out in Mormon profanity like dang fetch, oh my heck…but I kept my cool. That dude snaked me like 150 bolivianos! That`s about 20 dollars! MAN! its ok though... I won`t cry.

Besides that this week has been really cool. We met two really cool couples, Jesus and Mabel and Alex and Epifania this week. Jesus and Mabel really need the gospel in their lives. They have a loooot of family issues but they listen really well and I truly believe that the Lord sent us to them.

Epifania was actually a street contact and when we met her husband, Alex, he didn`t seem to interested. He said that he was busy so we said cinco minutos no mas and he let us in and we set the timer for 5 minutes. We got in a quick prayer, basically said that the gospel has been restored and ended with a prayer. It was super fast, but the next day we got a call from someone and lo and behold it was Alex! He wanted us to come back that night so we went and we`re teaching them now. They`re super cool. We`ll see what happens there.

Todo bien aqui. Everything good here. I hope you guys are all starting to defrost from winter and are doing well!

Love you all!

Elder Buma

No comments:

Post a Comment