Tuesday, March 29, 2016

3/28/16

Ah man.... time to write the "big" email.

Alright! story number 1! So the mission`s new secretary "elder sorenson" Just came in and I met him on thursday
 in district meeting. He went to bingham and while i was making small talk i asked him if he played any sports. He played tennis... That was the moment it all clicked in my head and I remembered that we actually played against each other in tennis! that dude DESTROYED me! hahahhaa! good thing he didn`t ask me if I played any sports. I don`t think he remembers so this secret is just between me and you guys ok? good.

Anyways this week went very well. We`ve had more rain which means that my area becomes a complete mud fest... i got to buy boots...

Man this week I`m really drawn at a blank for what to write... wow...

Well we`ve been working super hard in the area but we`ve had a hard time getting people to church. We live a ways away from the church and i think this is one of my hardest areas concerning getting investigators to come to church.

Probably our most promising investigators are Jesus and Mabel. They really like everything that we teach but they have no money. Jesus can`t get work cause he was in jail a while ago and just cannot get work. They don`t have any money so they can`t pay for the micro to get to the chapel. we`re going to visit them today in the night with a brother that can hopefully get him a job. at least something temporary.

As always it`s hard for me to meet people that are going through problems and not know exactly how to help them... But as I`ve met with more and more people here that are going through problems it`s helped me realize just how blessed i am and even when i`m sick or whatever they still need more help than i do. I`m already out of time cause i don`t really know how to describe this but just for this week i`d like to make the challenge to everyone, especially if you`re going through a trial, to go help someone else and I sincerely feel that the Lord will help you as well in the process.

I certainly hope that this has made sense. I love you all and i hope to hear and talk to you next week!

Elder Buma

No comments:

Post a Comment