Monday, July 27, 2015

7/27/15

Hello everyone!

I just want to say thanks to Jake for getting me that package! thanks!

So this week was pretty cool. We met a few new investigators who are super cool and one even came to church, his name is davĂ­d. he´s 15 and super nice, we´ll see how that goes.

This week we went to go pick up Guadalupe, Ramon and Teresa for church and they came but we got to church pretty late and we missed sacrament... Dang! oh well.

We had a pretty cool activity this week. We played BINGO! haha i know it sounds boring but when you have cool prizes like we had and end up just throwing prizes out into the crowd like a football cheerleader it gets pretty exciting. hahahaha! it was pretty fun.

So this week is transfers so we´ll see what happens. I bet I´m staying though. Alright well I´m pretty much out of time but i just wanted you all to know that i love you and i love getting the updates! thanks!

Elder Buma

No comments:

Post a Comment