Saturday, January 24, 2015

1/17/15



Hiiiiiiiiii

How is everyone! Everything good? Alright so apparently my momma didn´t get the letter from last week so i resent it, hopefully you get it and hopefully you get this one too.

So being in the offices is really cool. i´ve been dealing with a lot of different stuff though. this last week somehow a missionary got a bleed in his intestine and we got him all fine but that dummy told his mom in an email that he had a bleed without telling her that he was fine! she called, emailed, even smoke signaled us in the office until we called them and informed them everything. It was kind of cool. I got to translate for the president. I could just feel is power inside of me when I was translating. It was really cool. but that missionary is fine now and the momma is too. Side note, that mom totally reminded me of my mom. She was super loud, super freaked out, super animated, to be honest a little annoying, you guys know my mom, and i loved it. It made me miss my momma. Love you mommy!

So the mission pres has a special son who´s actually gonna finish the rest of his time here in bolivia as a service missionary here in the offices doing family history with elder zelaya. Elder zelaya is a PODEROSO elder who had to get eye surgery so he can´t proselyte for a while so for the next five months he´s gonna do family history with daniel zambrano. it´s so cool. We´re even gonna bring him in with the new missionaries in february, give him elder zelaya as a trainer, and he may even come live in our house with us. SUper Cool.

We were able to teach more this week. Ana Soruco and luis urquiza are our best investigators and we have a couple new ones too. The only really hard things is that everyone is stinkin in looooove with elder neuhaus the missionary here before me. They all miss him so much and i just want to yell at them and say I¨M COOL TOO! but it´s ok, they´re starting to fall in love with me too. No one can resist the incredible charm of elder buma. it´s impossible.

So the office can be a bit stressful so we take our steem out on each other when we get home with towel whipping! It is sosoooooo fun! We found a new way to fold the towels to make it slap waaaay harder! Man it hurts but man it´s fun. Elder mancheff, who´s like a flipping ape nails everyone so hard. It´s just awesome.

Another shout out to the glovers for the fake mustaches and grow animals. took a sweet photo and the hermana zambrano really likes the grow animals, super fun.

alright, out of time,
love you
Elder BUma

No comments:

Post a Comment