Monday, October 20, 2014

It's getting hot!

Hola Amigos! well that`s all the spanish i got so there ya go. Anyways this week was good. Fun stuff. Hard training but i`m learning a lot. Haha it`s kind of funny my comp always looks to me whenever there`s a problem or something that we have to do and on the inside i`m like, I have no stinking idea! Your guess is as good as mine, and on the outside i have to be like, It`s ok here`s what we`re gonna do, and i just wing it hahahahahaha! Oh man am I the greatest trainer or what! Oh goodness.

anyways during lessons is interesting cause my comp knows spanish but he doesn`t know what junk to say so i`m pretty much the only one who talks still. Sometimes I refuse to talk and i make my comp teach and so he gets something out and then looks at me and i take over again. He gets super ticked at me when i do that but he`ll never learn if i`m the only one who teaches right? Ya, Im right. Oh! And also we`ve had like four lessons this week where all the investigator does is quote random junk from the bible and random crazy questions and I just have no idea what to say. Even if i get an answer to one he just brings up another random question and he doesn`t even care about my response... That`s frustrating. Ni modo.

Anyways it`s fetchin hot. Like holy goodness. Every bit of clothing that I have gets completely soaked with sweat it`s ridonculous. Haha i start the day with grey pants right, but by the end of the day they look charcoal cause my sweat... Hahahahahaha! It`s kind of gross....ni modo. Apparently if bolivian newscasters and members are to be believed this week has set heat records for santa cruz. So ya... it`s hot... Enjoy air conditioning you piggies!

In general the food here`s actually decent. Except it`s all just rice and chicken and bread. It makes you fat pretty quick... You guys remember the really chucky stephen right? Well he`s back, chunckier and more loveable than ever! I just feel bad for my pants... Oh and there`s also this one food here called chunyo and members love to give it to us and it be nastay. it`s just gross and the members are always like. It`s so hard to make chunyo but you missionaries are worth it... Uh... It`s ok hermana, don`t worry about it. Thank you so much for thinking that we`re worthy to eat food that looks like swamp water chunks but don`t worry... that`s what I want to say but i don`t. 

Anyways that`s kind of this week in general. Stress from training. We have a baptism the first of november, and i`m getting really fat. Good update? I think so. ya. Love you all so! See ya later.

Elder Buma AKA chunky hunky monkey 

No comments:

Post a Comment