Sunday, November 1, 2015

10/25/15

Alright shout out to two girls who i know will be wait for me and won`t send me a dear john... My sisters. hahaha! anyways Chelsea and Emily are two locas that i love with all my heart. I am incredibly grateful for both of them. I always secretly wished that you were boys but you guys are ok too haha. These two gals have always helped me in everything. be it homework, hanging out, or whatever. Thanks for being awesome examples to me!

How has another week gone! weird. anyways. it`s been a great week. Transfers were this week which i never like cause i have to say buy to friends and it interrupts the works and stuff but whatevs. I`m still still in warnes and it`s still awesome!

Something amazing happened in santa cruz last week... PAPA JOHNS OPENED UP! Oh baby I was so happy! So last monday me and elder ryan, elder francis, and elder rivas went... I never knew a single food could make one so happy. I think only one food could make one happier. The fruit of the tree from lehi`s dream. But papa johns pizza takes a close second haha.

So for transfers we had to go pick up an elder from the airport cause he was coming to warnes which was fun. I got to eat crepes in the airport which just about made me cry i was so happy. Anyways, the problem was that his flight got delayed and we had to get back to warnes to do an activity in the chapel. So Elder Santos got to the airport and we FLEW in a taxi back to warnes and everyone was already there just standing around so we stated setting everything up like mad men.

The activity was towel balloon volleyball. They`d never heard about it and i always liked it, and it`s funny to watch people get nailed with water balloons. so it was a win win. We didn`t get to play cause a missionary in a wet shirt is not a good idea haha but i was sweating so much getting everything ready that i pretty much looked like i had gotten nailed with five water balloons haha.

this week we had a regional stake conference with peru and bolivia. It was the first one I had ever participated in. In the morning on sunday i was a little upset that none of our investigators came to church but that went away when we had technical issues in the church for a while and it ended up starting at 11 30 instead of nine. so the members sat there for a good two and a half hours waiting, and then another hour and a half listening to the talks. They were awesome talks and elder anderson even gave his in spanish (not the best spanish in the world but it is his fourth language so i`ll give him a break haha). so after those difficulties i wasn`t too upset that we didn`t have too many investigators come.

The Lord loves all of us and he`s sure blessing the people here in Bolivia. We`re working hard and now it`s time to go play soccer hard with the zone!

Anyways, as always never any time. I love you all! talk to you next week!

Elder Buma





No comments:

Post a Comment