Sunday, February 8, 2015

2/7/14

... Another week has gone by and I have no idea what to tell you people. Weeks are starting to blur together so I have no idea if I`ll be telling you people new stuff or stuff you`ve already heard. Let`s hope it`s new stuff but if it`s old stuff it must just be because the spirit wanted you to get something else out of stuff i`ve already written.

Alright so first thing. We got to watch meet the mormons with the president last week for pday. Super weird seeing him without a shirt and tie on. He`s actually a pretty fashionable guy. Plaid button up shirt. That`s class my friend. We all enjoyed it so much that we had a whole mission activity on monday that i got to plan and be in charge of on monday where we got all the missionaries in santa cruz together and watched meet the mormons. man mormons are cool. i`m really glad I saw that movie and now i`ve met the mormons.

In other news I am now Elder buma, Rat Killer. We have a bunch of rats in our house (super cool right) and one night we got one trapped in our room so we TORE OUR ROOM UP! I have never heard grown men scream like little girls so much. True, I was the one doing most of the screaming but everyone else was screaming too. Oh man you should have been there when that stupid thing touched my foot. MMMMHHHHHMMMMM! I was a five year old girl for five seconds. It`s ok though. We eventually killed it with our brooms. There was probably a better way to do it but we got the job done! It was actually pretty fun but then we had to fix the room up after which blew! oh well.

So my companions pretty cool right? well i`m not sure if i told you this but back in october his lung basically exploded and he had to have surgery. he`s better now but not completely so the president finally decided this week to send him a transfer early to his house so he`s actually going home on tuesday... NO! Man he was super cool. We would always speak in english to get him ready for his test and now it`s back to just spanish! I love spanish, don`t get me wrong but i really enjoyed speaking in english. I`m very grateful to have had elder sullca as a companion. He`s taught me a lot and i`ll miss him but it`s time that he goes home. i assume my companion will be elder zelaya now. a nicaraguan who is famous in the mission. He had 17 baptisms in one transfer! WOW! super good missionary. I think i`ll learn a lot from him.

So i`m already out of time. Van a desculpar, ya? Things are good here, busy, and this week we`ll be pretty busy bringing in the new guys so that`ll be fun. Keep me updated! talk to you later!

Elder buma

No comments:

Post a Comment