Wednesday, February 25, 2015

2/14/15

Alright everyone what´s up?

So not too much to update on this week... Who am I kidding, I always got some junk to say. Ready or not here it comes!

So work wise not much cause all the newbies came so we´ve pretty much been in the office all week. I´m also a bit under the weather so when we have had time I´ve been told to rest.

So the newbies. MAN I love receiving newbies! they look like a suuuuper good group. There´s a couple in particular that i already love. We got a poly! his name is elder Fusi, he´s fat, doesn´t speak a word of Spanish and he is awesome! man he´s gonna be so powerful in the mission. Ya know, after he learns to speak. We also got this other elder who looks EXACTLY like one of those rich old white southern slave owners from those old movie. Suspenders and all, and he´s from Georgia. He also doesn´t speak Spanish but he´s also AWESOME!

So I´m a little under the weather so i had to go to the doc and GUESS WHAT! When I was waiting they had flipping Frozen playing in English with Spanish subtitles right in front of me! Now how am I supposed to resist that! Just one of my favorite movies! Everyone knows Elsa is ma Gurl! I just had to "Let it go". MAN!

With the sickness I had to get endoscoped... What the Junk! that is not natural! They told me that they were gonna stick a hose in my mouth and it won´t hurt at all, won´t be weird at all. LIES! You guys should totally try it though. It´s great.

So right after this We´re going straight home and we´re gonna be stuck in the house through Wednesday for Carnival. the Bolivians gonna PARTAY! so we bought some fun stuff for the house and then we´re gonna go crazy of boredom for a few days but I´m still under the weather so I´m kind of looking forward to rest for a while.

Man not too much to update on this week... Sorry. I´ll let you all know how partying it up during Carnival was next week. Love you!

Elder Buma




No comments:

Post a Comment